Notification for SSCER Recruitment 2015.
Here comes a bright opportunity for all bright candidates as SSCER is going to conduct a recruitment program to fill up their vacant posts with the most eligible candidates. As per the detailed notification delivered by the Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region there are a large number of vacant posts in them. There are in total 96 vacant posts and the vacancy is distributed among the posts like Research Investigator (Forestry), Sub-Inspector (Fire), Senior Scientific Assistant, Fieldsman, Duplicating Machine Operator, Market Intelligence Inspector and many others. For applying for these posts, you can simply log in to the official site of the Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region. The closing date for online application is 28th September 2015.
Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region Recruitment Details 2015-16
Recruitment Board: Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region
Vacant posts in total: There are about 96 vacant posts so it can be a great opportunity for eligible and unemployed candidates.
Vacant posts details: Sub-Inspector (Fire): 77 Posts, Fieldsman: 10 Posts, Duplicating Machine Operator: 01 Posts, Market Intelligence Inspector (Economics): 01 Post, Research Investigator (Forestry): 05 Posts, Senior Scientific Assistant: 01 Post, Senior Radio Technician: 01 Post
1. Candidates can apply for the above vacant posts by simply logging in to the official site of SSCER.
2. There is a basic educational qualification requirement for the candidates applying for the vacant posts. A detailed notification of which can be obtained from the official website of Staff Selection Commission Of Eastern Region.
3. Age limit of the candidates must come under the minimum age limit of 18 years and maximum age limit of 30 years. Further age relaxations will be based on the government norms.
4. The selection process is based on the written recruitment examination which is followed by a personal interview.
5. While applying online for the vacancies, all candidates are requested to pay an application fee of Rs 50/- through SBI Net Banking/Credit Cards/Debit Cards” only. Women and those belonging to the reserved category are free from application fee.
Instructions to apply online for the SSCER Vacant Posts
- At first all candidates are requested to visit the official website of the Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region that is www.sscer.org
- After logging to the official page, you can search for the link of the application form.
- Now fill the form will all details
- Now click on submit button.
Apply For SSCER Vacant Posts, www.sscer.org, Notification for SSCER Recruitment 2015, Staff Selection Commission, Eastern Region Recruitment Details 2015-16, Instructions to apply online for the SSCER Vacant Posts.