Check Admit Card of OPSC 2015
All candidates who have registered for the OPSC ( Odisha Public Service Commission) recruitment examination can log in to the board’s official website to download their hall ticket. The Odisha Public Service Commission issued their recruitment notification a few months back and several candidates applied to the vacant posts with respect to their advertisement. As per their official notification, there are about 682 vacant posts in their Assistant Executive Engineer posts and in its various organizations. The mode of the selection process is based on the written examination followed up other rounds, which includes even a personal interview.
Instructions on how to download Odisha Public Service Commission admit card 2015
- At first all candidates are requested to log in to the official website of Odisha Public service commission, that is www.opsc.gov.in
- Then on the homepage you can search for the Admit card link.
- Then a new window appears in front of you where you will be asked to write some information about you.
- After providing necessary information, click on submit button.
- Your admit card will now appear in front of you.
- Save and download it for further use.
- Admit cards must be necessarily carried to the exam hall, without which no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
Download OPSC Admit Card 2015, www.opsc.gov.in, Instructions on how to download Odisha Public Service Commission