State wise Cut Off marks of SBI Clerk posts 2015.
As per the latest official notification from the State Bank of India they have recently released their cut off marks for their state wise clerk exams. As per which they have published their exam cut off list. All candidates can check on their cut off list with respect to your reservation category as well as your state.
State bank of India Clerk Exam Cut off Marks
State Bank of India conducted recruitment examination to fill up their vacant posts of clerks. The recruitment examination was conducted during the month July-August. Now all the candidates who have attended the exams are waiting for their cut off marks. According to the latest notification from the State Bank of India they have recently published their cut off marks of the clerk exam for the differnt states. Candidates can check on their cut off marks with respect to their state.
SBI cut off marks for reserved category
Category Cut off Marks
Un- received 140
SBI cut off marks with respect to different states
State Cut off Marks
( SC ST OBC GENERAL)
Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana 131 113 143 148
Delhi/ Haryana 129 138 136 153
Bihar 112 106 146 155
Kerala 110 91 124 124
Madhya Pradesh 131 105 139 147
Rajasthan 123 108 140 155
Uttarakhand 101 97 142 150
Maharashtra 120 70 111 132
Tamil Nadu 119 105 119 119
Karnataka 89 77 98 98
Gujarat 131 87 134 137
Uttar Pradesh 122 107 146 155
Odisha 125 103 148 151
SBI cut off marks with respect to different sections;
Section Name category ( reserved, unreserved)
Interview 12 14
Quantitative aptitude 12 16
general English 9 13
General awareness 9 12
Reasoning ability 7 11
Marketing aptitude/ computer knowledge 8 12
Instructions on how to check State bank of India Clerk cut off marks 2015
1. At first log into the official website that is www.sbi.co.in
2. Secondly, on the homepage search for the ” SBI Clerks Cut Off marks 2015″
3. Now Cut off mark link will appear on your screen. Choose the link with respect to your state
4. You now enter certain details like your roll number, application number, category, etc and then click on submit
5. The SBI Clerk exam cut off marks will now be displayed on your screen.
6. Save it and also take printed copies of it for further use.
7. For any details regarding marks please contact the official website
Click here for official website: www.sbi.co.in
Check SBI Clerk Cut Off Marks 2015, www.sbi.co.in, State wise Cut Off marks of SBI Clerk posts 2015., State bank of India Clerk Exam Cut off Marks, SBI cut off marks for reserved category, SBI cut off marks with respect to different states, SBI cut off marks with respect to different sections, Official website of state bank of India: www.sbi.co.in