Apply for the vacant posts in State Bank of India
For all the job hunters in the country, here comes a great news. The State Bank of India is soon going to fill up its vacant posts with most eligible and qualified candidates. if you feel you are the right candidate for the job opening in State Bank of India , then do register your application by simply logging into the official website of State Bank of India. Start registering your application now for the clerical posts. The further details of the recruitment exam including the exam syllabus and its pattern will be available in the official site soon.
State Bank of India Vacancy details 2015
Authorised authority of recruitement State Bank of India
Vacant post designation: Clerk
Educational Qualification Required: Any candidate who have completed his or ger graduation from any known university of the country are eligible for applying for the vacant posts in State Bank of India
- The minimum age of candidates is : 20 years
- The maximum age of candidates is : 28 years.
Any further changes in the maximum and minimum age limit will be based on governmet rules.
- All candidates belonging to the general and OBC category must pay an application view of Rs 600/-
- Candidates belonging to the ST/SC/PWD/XS and other reserved group need to pay an application fee of just Rs 100/-
- All candidates will have attend a written recruitement examination, which will be followed by a personal interview. Those candidates who excel in both rounds are selected for the posts.
- Date of registration online application:- Soon declared
- Closing date of online application:- Soon declared
Guidelines on how to register your application for the clerical posts in State Bank of India sbi.co.in
- Initially all candidates are requested to log in to the official website of the State Bank of India at sbi.co.in inorder to register your application.
- Now, you will be directed to the homepage where you can search and click on the recruitement link
- Now click on apply online and submit all necessary details.
- Take print out copies of the application form.
Apply for the vacant posts in State Bank of India , State Bank of India Recruitment 2015-16, www.sbi.co.in,State Bank of India Vacancy details 2015,Guidelines on how to register your application for the clerical posts in State Bank of India sbi.co.in