UPSC IAS MAINS ADMIT CARD 2015, UPSC IAS MAINS HALL TICKET 2015, www.upsc.gov.in, UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Admit Card 2015
UPSC Civil Services Main Exam Admit Card 2015
UPSC is going to conduct the Civil Services Main Exam on 18th December 2015 at various examination centres.Now this department published the UPSC Civil Services Mains admit card 2015-16 on its official websites.Union Public Service Commission has released UPSC IAS mains Exam Application Form 2015-16 online on the official website from 29th October 2015.All Candidates who qualified the UPSC Civil Services Prelims Exam 2015 are eligible to appear n the Mains Exam.All the candidates must visit the official website of UPSC and check and download the admit card.
- Conducting Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
- Exam Name: UPSC Civil Services Mains Exams
- Education Eligibility: Eligible candidate should have the bachelor degree in any field before the last date of application.
- Age Criteria: Candidates age between 21 years to 32 years can apply to this posts.
- Application Fees:
- Unreserved category Males candidates need to pay Rs 200 through Central Recruitment Fee (CRF) stamps available in the post offices.
- Female candidates, Persons with Disability and the reserved category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
Simple steps to download UPSC CSAT Main 2015 Admit Card
All the candidates of IAS, IES, IFS who have qualified in the CSAT pre exam 2015 will be able to download UPSC CSAT Civil Services Main Exam 2015 AdmitCard. You can download CSAT Mains Admit Card 2015 by following the bellow mentioned instructions:
- The interested candidates must visit the official website of UPSC that is www.upsc.gov.in
- Then you find and search the Link for CSAT 2015 Admit card
- Next you click on that link
- Then you must enter r Application number and DOB
- Then click the submit button
- You can download CSAT 2015 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Then take a hard copy of admit card
How to apply for UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2015:-
Candidate can apply by filling their application in the prescribed format online and send hard copy to following address on or before the last date
Secretary (CSM), Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi-110069