Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016, Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Notification, Chandigarh Police Constable Vacancy 2016, www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2015
Chandigarh police inviting applications from the candidates who are searching for police Jobs.The vacancy is observed in the organization named constable for Recruitment purpose.The total counts of the vacancies us 520.The interested candidates must apply before the last date of submitting the application form.The application form submission will start on 1st December 2015 and close on 31st December 2015. So all the candidates can apply online before on 31st December 2015.
Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment Details
- Recruiting Organization: Chandigarh Police
- Name of the Vacancies: – Police constable
- Total count of vacancies: 520 seats
- Details of the Post:
- For the General:-286 posts
- OBC:-140 post.
- SC:- 94 post
- Educational qualification: Candidates should pass senior secondary (10+2) or equivalent from any recognized Board or Institute.
- Limits of age:
- or General:- 18 to 25 years.
- For OBC:- 18 to 28 years.
- For SC:- 18 to 30 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable for Ex -serviceman:-45 years.
- Appointment Method: The candidates can be selected on the basis of Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Driving Test and Interview
- Dates to remember: Start date of submission of application form:- 1st December 2015.Last date of Submission of application form:-31st December 2015.
Exam date: – update soon;
Admit card: -release soon.
Physical efficiency Test: – February 2016.
Simple steps to apply for Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment
- The candidates who are interested in this vacancies should visit the official website at www.chandigarhpolice.nic.in
- On the home page Search the link Chandigarh Police Constable recruitment.
- Next you have to Click on that link.
- Then enter your valid details such as personal & academic details.
- Next you have to upload the scanned photo & signature.
- Then Pay for the application fee.
- Click on the submit button
- Next take a hard copy of the application form for further use.