Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016, Calcutta High Court 29 English Stenographer & LDC Posts, www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in, 29 English Stenographer & LDC Posts Calcutta High Court Recruitment
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
High Court of Calcutta has released a recruitment notification to fill vacancies in their organization.The authority published English Stenographer, and Lower Division Clerk position is vacant in the organization.Available number of seat in the group is 29
Simple steps to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- The interested candidates should log on to the official website of Calcutta high court that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Then you search and find the advertisement showing Recruitment
- After that, you click on Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Then download the application form
- The complete application form must be forwarded along with the attached photocopies of all the relevant documents.
- Send to the following address
Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Howrah, and District & Sessions Judge, Howrah
Howrah District and Sessions Court, 1 M. G. Road, Howrah- 711101
Eligibility criteria for Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Organization Named: High Court of Calcutta
- Name of the vacant designation:
S. No Designation 01 English Stenographer 02 Lower Division Clerk
1) English Stenographer – The applicants must be class 8th passed from the approved University or Institution of the Nation. They must have the knowledge of computer application too.
2) Lower Division Clerk – The candidates must be class 8th passed from the known board of the Nation.
Total count of vacancies: 29 seats
- Salary Package:
Position Package English Stenographer Rs 7100 to Rs 37,600 + GP Rs 3900 p.m. Deputy Chief Engineer (Design) Rs 5400 to Rs 25,200 + GP Rs 2600 p.m.
Cost of registration:
- English Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk – Rs. 400/- (General & others excluding SC & S)Rs. 50/(Scheduled Caste)Rs. 50/(Scheduled Tribe)
- The pattern of Hiring: Candidates can be selected by written test and interview conducted by the organization.