CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Admit Card, CBSE NET December Hall Ticket 2015 Download, cbsenet.nic.in Admit Card Dec 2015,CBSE UGC NET 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern, www.cbsenet.nic.in
CBSE UGC NET Dec 2015 Admit Card
Central Board of Secondary Education will release the Admit Card for UGC NET December soon on its official website that is www.cbsenet.nic.in.The authority decided to release the UGC NET Admit Card 2015 in the first week of December 2015.An enormous number of candidates are applied for the UGC NET Dec 2015.Now all those are waiting for the UGC NET Admit Card 2015.
The department advises the candidates to keep in touch with the official website of this organization and check and download the UGC NET Admit Card 2015.
The Central Board of Secondary Education is scheduled to conduct the examination on 27.12.2015 (Sunday) at 88 selected Cities spread across India.
The authority decided to publish the UGC NET Admit Card 2015 on 05th December 2015.So all the candidates can download CBSE UGC NET Admit Card 2015 from the official website.
steps to download UGC NET Admit Card 2015
- Firstly the candidates should log on to the official website
- Then search the link Download CBSE NET Dec 2015 Admit Card” and click on it
- Then enter Application ID or Registration Id and DOB or Password and then click submit button
- You can see the admit card on your computer screen.
CBSE UGC NET 2015 Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Session||Paper||No of Question||Marks||Duration|
|First||I||60 out of which 50 ( question to be attempted)||100||75 Min (09:30 AM to 10:45 AM)|
|Second||II||50 Questions (all are compulsory)||100||75 Min. (11:15 AM to 12:30 PM)|
|Third||III||75 Questions (all are compulsory)||150||2½ Hr. (02:00 PM to 04:30 PM)|
- Paper-I: reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness. total 60 MCQ out of which candidates have to attend at least 50 questions. Each correct question will be of 2 marks.
- Paper-II: 50 objective type compulsory questions based on the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
- Paper-III: 75 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks. There are no negative marks of incorrect answers.