AFCAT 2016, www.indianairforce.nic.in, AFCAT Advertisement for Commissioned Officers Vacancy Apply Online, Commissioned Officers Vacancy in AFCAT 2016
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) has released a recruitment notification to fill various vacancies for the posts of Commissioned Officers in their organization. The eligible candidates can apply to this posts before the last date of submission.The last date of submitting the application form is the 31st day of December 2015.
Eligibility Criteria for AFCAT 2015
- Organization Named: Air forces Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
- Name of the Posts: Flying Branch, Technical Branch, and Group Duty Branch
- Posting/Location: Anywhere in India
- Follow Date: 31/ Dec/ 2016 is the closing date.The registration process starts from 05th December 2015.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must complete their graduate with Science background or B. E/ B. Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) from the approved university or Institution of the Nation.
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 20 years to 24 years can apply to this posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 15, 600 – Rs 39, 100 + GP per month.
- Costs for Registration: No registration fee is given.
- Selection Procedure: AFCAT and EKT (Engineering Knowledge Test) will be the process of selection.
Application can be done by following:
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the Indian Air Force that is www.careerairforce.nic.in
- Then on the main page, you can see the link showing”Recruitment.”
- Click on that link
- Then fill the application form correctly and completely in the given field
- Then the application form along with the scanned copy of necessary documents must be submitted
- Bring the hard copy of the application form in the interview.
1.The AFCAT Question Paper will have 100 questions. All questions will be of three marks each. For every correct answer the candidate will get three marks and for every wrong answer one mark will be deducted under negative marking. The total time allotted for the paper is two hours.
2. Each Question Paper will have questions from the following topics:-
(a) General Awareness – History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Basic Science, Defence, Art, Culture, Current Affairs, Politics, etc. (b) Verbal Ability in English – Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary. (c) Numerical Ability – Decimal Fraction, Simplification, Average, Profit & loss, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion and Simple interest.
(d) Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test – Verbal Skills and Spatial Ability. EXAMPLES OF QUESTIONS