Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016, 29 English Stenographer & LDC Posts, www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
High Court of Calcutta has declared the notification for recruiting the eligible candidates in their department. The name of the vacancies is English Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk.The total number of seats is 29.The Department invites online applications from the eligible candidates.The interested candidates must submit their applications before 22nd of December 2015.
Simple steps to apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- The interested candidates should log on to the official website of the organization that is www.calcuttahighcourt.nic.in
- Then search the link showing Calcutta High Court Recruitment
- Click on it
- After that, the candidates must read the instruction carefully
- After that, download the application form
- Then fill the application form correctly and completely in the given field
- The complete application form must be forwarded along with the attached photocopies of all the relevant documents. The address to forward the application form is
- Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Howrah, and District & Sessions Judge, HowrahHowrah District and Sessions Court, 1 M. G. Road, Howrah- 711101
- The last date to fill up the application form is 22nd of December 2015.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Details
- Organization with Vacancy: High Court of Calcutta
- Name of the Available Position:
S. No Designation 01 English Stenographer 02 Lower Division Clerk
- Total vacancies: 29
- Salary package:
Position Package English Stenographer Rs 7100 to Rs 37,600 + GP Rs 3900 p.m. Deputy Chief Engineer (Design) Rs 5400 to Rs 25,200 + GP Rs 2600 p.m.
- Posting/ Location: Howrah (West Bengal)
- Important dates:
- The last date to fill up the application form is 22nd of December, 2015.
- Educational Qualification:
1) English Stenographer – The candidates must be class 8th passed from the approved University or Institution of the Nation. They must have the knowledge of computer application too.
2) Lower Division Clerk – The candidates must be class 8th passed from the known board of the Nation.
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 18 years to 40 years as on the date of 01st January 2015.
- Hiring Method: Written Examination and Personal Interview