OBC Recruitment 2016, Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016, OBC Faculty Member & Manager Posts Apply Online, www.obcindia.co.in
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment 2016
Oriental Bank of Commerce has released a recruitment notification to fill 06 vacancies for the posts of Faculty Member in their organization. The eligible candidates can apply to this posts before the last date of submission. 31st of December, 2015 is the final date for submitting the application through online mode.
Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment Details
- Organization Named: Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC)
- Posting / Location: Anywhere in India
- Name of the vacancies: Faculty Member
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Post Graduation degree in the concerned field with the first division marks. The candidates having higher degrees like that of M. Phil/ Ph. D in the concerned specialization will be given preference.
- Number of Vacancies: six (06)
- Follow Date: 31st day of December 2015 – closing date for submitting the application form.The application procedure starts from 16th of December 2015
- Age Limit: Candidates age between 30 years to 55 years as on 01.01.2016.Age relaxation will be as per organizational terms and conditions.ST/ SC – 05 years andOBC – 03 years
- Salary Package: Not specified by the organization
- Selection Process: Written Examination/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview (PI)
- Cost for registration: Rs 500 /- – unreserved categories. Rs 50 /- – Reserved categories.
Steps to Apply for Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- The interested candidates must log on to the official website of the organization that is www.obcindia.co.in.
- Then the candidates should search for the link showing Oriental Bank of Commerce Recruitment
- Click on that link
- Read the instruction carefully
- After that, the candidates should fill the application form correctly
- Then upload the scanned copy of signature and passport size photograph.
- Click on the submit button
- Finally, the candidates should take print out of their applications for future reference.