Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016, Gauhati High Court Manager Post, www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court Recruitment 2016
Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- Name of the Organization: Gauhati High Court
- Name of the posts: Court Manager
- Official website: www.ghconline.gov.in
Gauhati High Court has released a recruitment notification to fill various vacancies for the posts of Court Manager in their department.The interview will be conducted for the selection process.The eligible candidates must send their application before 21st of December, 2015.Because the last date to submit the filled application form is 21st of December, 2015.
Steps to apply for Gauhati High Court Recruitment
- Candidates must log on to the official website of the organization that is www.ghconline.gov.in
- Then the candidates must follow the link showing ‘ Gauhati High Court Recruitment.”
- After that, read the instruction carefully
- Then the candidates must fill the online application form in the correct format.
- Candidates must bring photocopies of necessary documents/ testimonials, five recent passport size photographs, etc. at the time of interview.
- The applicants must reach their destination before the time for the purpose of verification.
- Place of interview: A. O (J) (Establishment)The Gauhati High Court, Gauhati
Gauhati High Court Recruitment details
- Post Category: Recruitment
- Total number of vacancies: Not specified by the organization
- Salary Package: Rs 8000 to Rs 35,000 along with the Grade Pay of Rs 4700 /-
- Location: Gauhati
- Important Dates: 21st of December 2015 is the last date to submit the filled application form
- Educational Qualification: Candidates must do their graduation in Law (LLB) and postgraduate in the same (LLM) with at least 50% marks. Relevant work experience (08 years) is also required.
- Age Limit: Not disclosed by the organization.Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organizations.
- Selection Procedure: The candidates will be called for the interview as per the shortlisting done by the organization by details submitted by the interested aspirants in their application form.