UPSC NDA & NA 2016 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Union Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus and Exam pattern for the Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus. Candidates will get an Idea about the Exam. Naval Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) on 17th April 2016 to provide admissions to talented & skilled candidates in Army, Navy & Air Force wing.
Union public Service Commission
The Union public Service Commission is the autonomous body of the Government of India, which is a recruitment agency responsible for conducting various kinds of examinations to recruit talented and skilled candidates in various government services from all over India. It formed on 01 October 1926. Its head quarter is situated in Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi, India.
NDA Syllabus 2016, UPSC NDA & NA 1 Exam Pattern 2016
|Written Exam||Subject||Time Duration||Total Marks|
|Paper-I||Mathematics||2 Hours 30 minutes||300 Marks|
|2 Hours 30
Paper-I: Mathematics: 300 Marks.UPSC NDA & NA 1 Syllabus 2016
- Matrices and Determinants
- Trigonometry Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral calculus and Differential Equations
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
Paper-2: General Ability Test: 600 Marks. It will consist of two parts, part-A and Part-B
- Part-A: English: 200 Marks.
- Part-B: General Ability: 400 Marks.
The question paper of General Ability will cover the concepts of below-written subjects.
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Current Events.
Procedure to download UPSC NDA & NA 1 Syllabus 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for NDA Syllabus 2016, UPSC NDA & NA 1 Exam Pattern 2016
- Download it
- Take a copy of the NDA Syllabus 2016, UPSC NDA & NA 1 Exam pattern 2016 for future use