UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Combined State Upper Subordinate Services has released the syllabus and the Exam Pattern for the exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is an approved organization working under the Government of Uttar Pradesh. The UPPSC does all the necessary works for the development of the state. It appoints works to different departments in the state of UP for developing the state & people. The UPPSC also does works for filling vacant positions in many departments in UP Government.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Prelims Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies I||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
|II||General Studies II||100-150||200||2 Hrs|
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||I||General Hindi||150||3 Hrs||Subjective|
|III||General Studies I||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|IV||General Studies II||200||2 Hrs||Objective|
|V||Optional Paper I||200||3 Hrs||Subjective|
|VI||Optional Paper II||200||3 Hrs||Subjective|
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Prelims
- Current Events of National & International Importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography – Physical & Social.
- Economic geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and governance.
- Political System.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Public Policy.
- Rights issues.
- Economic and Social Development.
- Sustainable Development.
- Poverty Inclusion.
- Social Sector Initiatives.
- General Issues on Environmental Ecology.
- Bio-diversity and Climate Change.
- General Science etc.
- Interpersonal Skills.
- Communication Skills.
- Logical Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Decision Making.
- Problem Solving.
- General Mental Ability.
- Elementary Mathematics.
- General English.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Parts of Speech.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Direct and Indirect Speech.
- Punctuation and Spellings.
- Words Meanings.
- Vocabulary & Usage.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- General Hindi etc.
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Services Syllabus for Mains
General Studies I:
- History of India-Ancient, Medieval, Modern.
- Current Events of National and International Importance.
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture.
- Population, Environment and Urbanization in Indian Context.
- World Geography, Geography of India and its Natural Resources.
- Current events of National and International Importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade, and Commerce.
- Specific Knowledge of U.P – Education, Culture, Agriculture, Trade Commerce, etc.
General Studies II:
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- General Science.
- General Mental Ability.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Graphs and Diagrams.
- Impact of Science and Technology in the Development of India etc.
- Literature and Culture.
- Social sphere.
- Political sphere.
- Science, Environment and Technology.
- Economic Sphere.
- Agriculture, Industry, and Trade.
- National and International Events.
- Natural Calamities, Landslide, Earthquake, Deluge, Drought.
- National Development programmes & projects etc.