UPPSC Upper Subordinate Syllabus 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the Syllabus for the Exam. Candidates who have applied for the exam can visit the Official Website to download the Syllabus for the exam.
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
UPPSC is an organization working under the government of Uttar Pradesh. The working of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is also regulated by Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Regulation, 1976.
UPSC Upper Subordinate Exam Pattern
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Preliminary Exam Pattern
- Paper I- 200 Marks
- Paper II- 200 Marks
- Paper Type: Objective
UPPSC Mains Exam Pattern
- Total 8 Papers
- Total 1400 marks
Optional Subjects in Mains Exam
- Animal Husbandry
- Veterinary Science
- Management Political Science &
- International Relations History
- Social Work.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- English Literature
- Urdu Lit.
- Arabic Lit.
- Hindi Lit.
- Persian Lit.
- Sanskrit Lit.
- Public Administration
- Agricultural Engineering
- Defence Studies
UP Public Service Commission Upper Subordinate Post Syllabus
UPPSC Preliminary Exam Syllabus
For Paper- 1
- Current Events of National and International importance
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and world Geography
- Economic and Social Development
- General issues on Environmental ecology, Bio-diversity and Climate change.
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills & communication skills
- Logical reasoning
- Decision making and problem-solving
- General mental ability
- Elementary mathematics
- General English
- General Hindi
UPPSC Upper Subordinate Mains Exam Syllabus
- History of India-Ancient, Mediaeval, Modern
- Indian National Movement and Indian Culture
- Population, Environment, and Urbanization in Indian Context
- World Geography, Geography of India and its natural resources.
- Current events of national and international importance.
- Indian Agriculture, Trade, and Commerce.
- Specific knowledge of U.P. regarding education, culture Agriculture, Trade Commerce, The
- methods of living and Social Customs.
For Paper II
- Indian Polity
- Indian Economy
- General Science
- General Mental ability
- Statistical Analysis, Graphs, and Diagrams