UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board has released a notification for te recruitment of Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. There are almost 683 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The UPSSSC Online application will be available from 10th February 2016 to 4th March 2016.
UPSSSC Stenographer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Post||General||SC||ST||OBC|
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board.
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Name of the Post: Steno & PA Posts.
No of posts: 683.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Written Test and the Interview
Pay Scale: Stenographer: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-, Personal Assistant: Rs. 9,300/‐ to Rs. 34,800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4,600/
Educational Qualification: Stenographer: Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination or equivalent from any recognized Board and steno speed of 80 wpm & typing speed of 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer, Personal Assistant: Aspirants must have passed 12th class from any recognized Board.
Age Limit: 18 years to 40 years
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Read all the notifications given in the website
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Make fee payment through E-Challan
- Submit it before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use