Uttar Pradesh SSSC Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer and Personal Assistant posts. There are almost 683 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. Candidates can apply for these posts on or before 4th March 2016.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
UPSSSC is the state organization authorized to conduct the various examinations for appointments to the different posts. UPSSSC constituted under the provision of the U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. The Headquarters of UPSSSC is at Lucknow.
Vacancy details of UPSSSC Recruitment 2016
|S.no||Post Name||No. of vacancies|
|2.||Personal Assistant||12 posts|
- Candidates should have qualified Intermediate from recognized university from UP education department.
- For Stenographer post, the candidate should have typing speed 80 wpm.
- Candidate should have Typing speed 25 wpm in Hindi on Computer with Certificate in CCC Computer Operation.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission.
Name of posts: Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts.
Number of vacancies: 683 posts.
Official website: www.upsssc.gov.in.
Job Category: State Government jobs.
Job location: Uttar Pradesh
Selection process: Written Test and The Personal Interview
Pay Scale: UPSSSC will pay Rs 5,200- Rs.20, 200 with grade pay Rs. 2800/- for the Stenographer & Personal Assistant posts
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Online Application Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and scanned copy of your signature
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for future use