JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
The Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Revenue Employee (District Cadre), Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre), Ameen (District Cadre), and Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre), Panchayat Secretary Posts. There are almost 3827 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Online application is on 26th March 2016.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Act 2008 i.e. Jharkhand Act 16, 2008 forms Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC). The Government of Jharkhand publishes JSSC. JSSC consists a chairman and two members.
- Revenue Employee (District Cadre): 649 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (District Cadre): 1015 Posts
- Ameen (District Cadre): 188 Posts
- Lower Class Clerk (Treasury Cadre): 188 Posts
- Panchayat Secretary: 1687 Posts
Name of the Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)
Name of the post: Panchayat Secretary, LDC & Etc.
Number of vacancies: 3827
Job Location: Jharkhand
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years and But as per Government of Jharkhand rules, there is relaxation for reserved categories.
Educational Qualification: Qualification of ITI or 12th standard with 60% marks in all subjects. Should have the certificate on basic computer operating. Knowledge of Hindi typing.
Pay Scale: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- + GP Rs.2000/-
Selection Process: Written examination followed by an interview.
Application Fee: Rs.115/- for SC/ST candidates; Rs.460/- for all other categories.
Starting date of online application forms: 26th February 2016.
Deadline to submit the full application: 26th March 2016.
Exam date: Not yet specified.
Official Website: www.jssc.in
Procedure to apply
- Visit the Official Website Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Click on the link for JSSC Panchayat Secretary & LDC Posts Recruitment 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Make the fee payment
- Recheck the form before submitting it
- Submit it before the last day
- Take a copy of the Application form for further reference