UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2016
The Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer Posts. There are almost 1019 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the Posts before the last date. As per the data mentioned in the notification mode of application is online and the closing date for the submission of application is 1st April 2016. UPSC Combined Medical Services Selection Board will select the aspirants based on their performance in selection rounds of written exam followed by Interview.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must possess MBBS in from any government recognized Institution / Board. The Official advertisement will provide clear data.
Age Limit: Age limit for the applicants must match with the requirement specified in the notification. Reservation category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
Name of the Organization: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Post: Medical Officer Posts
Name of The Exam: UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2016
Total Posts: 1019 Vacancies
Location: All Over India
Pay Scale: Consolidated pay band of Rs.15600 to Rs.39100 will be provided for the candidates selected for UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2016.
- Written Examination
- Personality Test
Exam/Application Fee: UPSC MO Recruitment 2016 will not require any application or examination fee.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 1st April 2016
UPSC Combined Medical Services MO Exam Date: Available Shortly
Admit Card Status: Will be available soon
Procedure to Apply
- Visit the Official Website Union Public Service Commission
- Click on the link for UPSC Medical Officer Jobs 2016
- Read all the notifications given in the Website
- Click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and Scanned copy of your Signature
- Recheck the Application form before submitting it
- Submit the Form before the last date
- Take a copy of the Application form for future use