UPSSSC Junior Clerk cum Translator Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Urdu Translator cum Junior Clerk. There are almost 5ooo vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is not yet Informed. So the candidates are requested to keep in touch with the Official Website to get the latest Updates.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
The It was established in the year of 1988 as UPSSS Board. Later in 1990, it was converted into commission and constituted under the provision of U.P. Subordinate Services Selection Commission Act 2014. It is a state government certified body that hosts numbers of recruitment examinations for the various vacant posts. Headquarter of this board is located at the Lucknow, UP state. Its main purpose is appointing best contestants to different services available in the Govt departments.
Name of the Organisation: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Name of the Post: Urdu Translator cum Junior Clerk
Total Vacancies: 5000 posts
Mode of application: On-line/ Off-line
Job Placement: U.P. state
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Selection Process: Written Examination, Personal Interview, Skill Test and Certificate Verifications
Educational Qualification: Interested candidates should have completed their Graduation Degree/ Diploma or its equivalent qualification from any recognized University/ Institute
Age Limitation: The age of a contestant must be above 18 years. Maximum age limit will be updated soon in official advertisement. Reserved quota will receive a relaxation in upper age limit as per rules and regulations of UP Government.
Procedure to apply for UPSSSC Junior Clerk cum Translator Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- click on the link for UPSSSC Junior Clerk cum Translator Recruitment 2016
- Read out carefully all the details mentioned in official notification.
- Eligible candidates do click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your Signature
- Verify filled up details of application form before final submission.
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use