UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Accountant, Auditor Jobs. According to UPSSSC Accountant Notification 2016. There are almost 2172 vacancies to be filled. interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the application form is on 4th July 2016. the Candidates who are interested to apply can visit the Official Website to get the further details regarding the recruitment.
The Candidates need to check out the Official Website to get the eligibility Criteria for the Post. The candidates must possess Graduation/Post graduation in commerce from any approved Institution / board with the minimum pass percentage of marks is the desired academic qualification. And the Minimum age limit required for the candidates is 21 years and 40 maximum age limit
- Assistant Accountant: 1913 Posts
- Auditor: 259 Posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates should possess Graduation/Post graduation in commerce from any approved Institution / board with the minimum pass percentage of marks.
- Minimum Age Limit- 21 years
- Maximum Age limit – 40 years
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission
Name of The Post: Assistant Accountant, Auditor
Total Posts: 2172
Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.upsssc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 04th July 2016
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the specified selection rounds. Only best performers in the selection only get selected.
pay Scale: The candidates shortlisted for UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016 of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade pay Rs.2800/- as per organization rules and regulations.
Procedure to apply for UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for UPSSSC Accountant Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the website before applying for the post
- Suitable aspirants are pleased to open Online Application link
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format and without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach scanned copies of all your academic qualification and experience certificates
- Pay the Application fee if required
- Then Cross check the duly filled application form before submitting it
- Submit the form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use