GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
The Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer vacancies. There are almost 1541 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 16th August 2016. The candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from any recognised Institution / University. The eligible candidates can apply through Online Mode. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
Educational Qualification: The candidates must Possess Bachelor Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery from any recognised Institution / University and must be registered with Medical Council of India and Gujarat State Medical Council.
Age Limit: The candidates age Limit does not Exceed 35 years. The candidates can refer the Official Notification to get the detailed Information about the Age Limit.
Name of the Organisation: Gujarat Public Service Commission(GPSC)
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer/Resident Medical Officer
Number of Vacancies: 1541
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in / ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Last Date: 16 July 2016
Pay Scale: The shortlisted candidates will receive a monthly salary of Rs 9300/- to 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs 5400/-.
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Written Exam and the Interview which will be conducted by the Authority
Application Fee: pay the nonrefundable application fee of Rs.100/- + Rs 12/- through challan at the computer based post office and Applications will not be entertained without specified application fee. So Pay the Fee before the last date.
GPSC Medical Officer Exam Date – 20 July 2016
Procedure to Apply for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for GPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2016
Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use