VSSC Recruitment 2016
The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre has released a notification for the recruitment of Technician Apprentice posts. There are almost 241 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 23rd July 2016. The Eligible candidates may attend the Walk -in -interview which will be held on 23rd July 2016. For more details, the candidates can visit the Official Website.
- Automobile Engineering – 08 posts
- Chemical Engineering – 25 posts
- Civil Engineering – 08 posts
- Computer Engineering – 15 posts
- Electrical Engineering – 10 posts
- Electronics Engineering – 40 posts
- Instrumentation Technology – 06 posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 46 posts
- Commercial Practice – 75 posts
- Catering Technology – 08 posts
Educational Qualification: The Candidates must Possess First Class Diploma(Three years Duration) awarded by state Technical Board/University in the respective fields or departments with a minimum percentage of 60. For catering technology positions the candidates need to have three years diploma in Catering Technology.
- Minimum Age Limit: 24 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
Name of the Organisation: Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
Name of the Pots: Technician Apprentice
Number of Posts: 241
Official Website: www.vssc.gov.in
Mode of Application: Walk – In Interview
Walk-in Date: 23rd July 2016
Application Fee: Application Fee: The fee should be remitted in the Head Of account 0202-02-800-94-OR at any treasury in Kerala. Rs.75/- for B-Tech and Rs 60/- for Diploma (SC/ST RS.40 & Rs 30 respectively)
Selection Process: The Candidates will be selected based on the Performance in the Walk – In Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be given a monthly salary as per the rules and Regulations of the Authority.
Procedure to Apply for VSSC Recruitment 2016
- Visit the Official Website
- Click on the Link for VSSC Recruitment Notification 2016
- Read all the eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post
- Then eligible Candidates download the Application form for the relevant post
- Fill up the form in the prescribed format
- Pay the Application Fee
- Then Carry the duly filled application form along with all the necessary documents while going for the Interview
Interview Venue: Govt. Polytechnic College, kalamassery, Ernakulam District, Kerala.