Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
The Calcutta High Court has released a notification for the recruitment of Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Peon in its various department. There are almost 152 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the submission of the Application form is on 12th August 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website. All the applicants can apply through online mode on its official website.
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Lower Division Clerk: 92 posts
- Peon: 42 posts
- Farash: 02 posts
- Day Guard: 01 post
- Mali (Gardener) : 01 post
Educational Qualification: The candidates must possess 10th, Graduation from the recognised board / university.
Age Limit: The candidates who are applying for the post does not exceed their age limit 40 years.
Name of the Organization: Calcutta High Court
Name of the Posts: Steno, Lower Division Clerk, Peon in its various department.
Number of Vacancies : 152 Posts
Official website : www.myexamapplication.co.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 12th August 2016
selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the Written Test & Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The Selected candidates will be get paid Rs.4900-16200 per month salary.
Procedure to Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
- The candidates need to visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use