DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
The District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) Murshidabad has released a notification for the recruitment of unfilled vacancies of Gram Panchayat Karmee, Account Clerk & Other posts in its various department. There are almost 142 vacancies to be filled. Interested and Eligible candidates do visit the Official Website to Apply for the post before the last date. The last date for the Submission of the Application form is on 09th September 2016. For more Details, the candidates can visit the Official Website www.murshidabad.gov.in
Before applying for the post, the candidates are requested to refer the Official Notification to get the Eligibility Requirements that are necessary for applying for the post. And the Eligible candidates can apply through Online before the final date.
- Block Informatics Officer: 05 Posts
- Samiti Education Officer: 07 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: 19 Posts
- Clerk-cum-Typist : 14 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: 97 Posts
- Gram Panchayat Karmee Posts: 8th Class from any Recognized Board.
- Account Clerk Posts: 10th class from recognised board.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Name of the Organization: District Level Selection Committee (DLSC) Murshidabad
Name of the Posts: Gram Panchayat Karmee, Account Clerk & Other posts in its various department.
Number of Vacancies: 142 Posts
Official website: www.murshidabad.gov.in
Mode of Application: Online
Deadline: 09th September 2016
Selection process: The candidates will be selected based on the performance in the written examination and vice – viva test.
Application Fee: The candidates need to refer the Official Website to get the post wise fees details.
Procedure to Apply for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
- visit the Official Website
- Click on the link for DLSC Murshidabad Recruitment 2016
- Then read all the notifications given in the Website before applying for the post
- Interested and Eligible candidates click on the link for Online Application
- Fill up the form with all the personal and educational details in the prescribed format without any mistakes
- Upload a recent passport size photo and a scanned copy of your signature
- Attach copy of all your Certificates with the Form
- Make the Fee payment through Online or Offline Mode
- Cross check the form before submitting it
- Submit the duly filled form before the last date
- Take a copy of the form for further use