UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2016 Notification
The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited (UPRVNL) has announced the notification regarding the recruitment to the posts of Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II vacancies. The applicants can apply online through the online portal www.uprvunl.org. The details of the recruitment are as follows.
UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited Vacancy Details
The Office wise vacancy details of UPRVUNL JE & Technician Grade II Jobs are as follows.
|Name of the Vacant Post||Trade||Post Code||Category Wise||Total Posts|
|Junior Engineer (E&M cadre)(Trainee)||Electricals||5||13||06||05||0||24|
|Electronics & instrumentations||7||5||2||1||0||8|
|Junior Engineer (Civil Cadre)(Trainee)||Civil||8||11||05||4||0||20|
|Technician Grade 2||Electricians||9||34||17||13||1||65|
Eligibility Criteria of UPRVUNL Jr Engineer Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for UPRVUNL Junior Engineer Posts
The age limits for the recruitment is as follows.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 40 years.
Age Relaxations are applicable for SC or ST & OBC candidates.
Education Qualification for UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Ltd Technician Grade II vacancies
- The Candidates must have cleared High School or equivalent examination in Hindi & a Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Instrumentation/Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering.
- City & Guides London Institute, Final Grade Exam in Electrical Engineering Practice Post I and II conducted after June 3, 1950, with knowledge of Hindi in Devanagari Script.
Junior Engineer Recruitment Details
Name of the Recruiting Body: The Uttar Pradesh Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited/UP Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited.
Official Website: www.uprvunl.org.
Name of the Vacant Post: Junior Engineer & Technician Grade-II.
No. of open posts: 217.
Mode of Application: Online mode.
Job Station: Uttar Pradesh.
Examination Centres: Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut & Varanasi.
Selection Procedure: The Candidates will be selected purely based on merit
- A Written Exam (Computer Based Evaluation).
- A Certificate (Document) Verification.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting date of online application: 05/09/2016.
- Closing date of online application: 04/10/2016.
- Last Date for the Payment of Fees: 05/09/2016.
- Downloading the Admit Card: For 2nd week of October 2016.
- Date of the Examination: 4th Week of October 2016.
The selected Candidates will receive a pay as per the scale specified by the UPRVUNL.
|Sl.no||Name of the Post||Pay Range||Grade Scale|
|1.||Junior Engineer Trainee post||Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,8000/-||Rs. 4,200/-|
|2.||Technicain Grade II post||Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-||Rs. 2,600/-|