The Telangana State Public Service Commission was successful in conducting the TSPSC Group 2 examination in the various examination centre on the mentioned dates all over the state of Telangana. The Board is responsible for conducting the examination for the recruitment process for the various posts. The results of the examination will be released by the Organising Board. The results will let them know whether they are qualified to the next level. The examination was conducted on 11 Nov 2016 and 13 Nov 2016. The candidates can avail the result from the official website of the organising Board www.tspsc.gov.in.
Name of the Organisation: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Category: TSPSC Group 2 Result 2017
Total Number of Vacancies: 1032 posts
Name of the Post:
- Municipal Commissioner Gr III: 19 posts
- Assistant Commercial Tax Officer: 156 posts
- Sub Register Gr II: 23 posts
- Prohibition and Excise sub-Inspector: 284 posts
- Extension Office: 67 posts
- Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration: 259 posts
- Executive Officer Gr II in Endowments Department: 11 posts
- Assistant Registrar of Cooperative Societies: 62 posts
- Assistant labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department: 3 posts
- Assistant Section Officer GAD Secretariat: 90 posts
- Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textile: 20 posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat: 10 posts
- Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat: 28 posts
Name of the Exam: TSPSC Group 2 Exam 2017
Date of the Exam: 11 Nov 2016 and 13 Nov 2016
Release Date of the Result: Declare Soon
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group 2 Exam cut-off marking
The cut-off markings required for each category is different for getting short-listed. The cut-off markings change every year depending on the number of candidates attempted the examination and the toughness of the examination. The candidates getting marks above the cut-off will be shortlisted for the examination. Those candidates will be called for the next round of interview. The cut off marking is different for all the papers. The candidate securing above cut off marking in all the papers will be selected for the next round.
How to check TSPSC Group 2 Results 2017
- Go to the official link of the organising Board.
- From the Homepage, find the link to Result.
- Select the TSPSC Group 2 Results 2017
- Enter the register number and date of birth
- View and save the result.
- The photocopy of the result can be taken for reference.
The candidates can check their results following the procedure mentioned above. The result is available directly also from the link below by visiting the official website. The candidates are advised to view and save the result. The photocopies of the result can be taken for reference. The further results and updations will be available on this page as soon as they are released by the Board. The candidates must stay connected to this page for all updates and latest notifications.