CGPSC Admit Card 2017
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission will be soon releasing the much-awaited CGPSC Admit Card 2017 from the official website portal of the organisation. The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has organised the CGPSC Examination 2017 to fill up the 293 vacant seats available for the various posts available in the organisation. Candidates can download the CGPSC Admit Card 2017 from the official web page of the organisation.
Overview of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) is the Commission responsible for carrying out the various recruitment processes of the state of Chhattisgarh, India. The commission was earlier known by the name of Chhattisgarh Service Commission. The board is vested with the duties of conducting various examinations for recruiting to the various posts available in the Government Institutions existing in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. Also, the board do different departmental tests for the several departments.
Detailed Specification of the CGPSC Examination 2017
Name of the Organiser: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC)
Name of the Examination: CGPSC Examination 2o17
Total Vacancies: 293
Name of the Posts: Various
Date of Commencement of the Examination: Announce Soon
Date of Releasing of the Admit Card: Available Soon
Date of Publication of the Result: Not Specified
Official website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
Procedure for Downloading the CGPSC Call Letter 2017
- Explore the official website portal of the Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) i.e. www.psc.cg.gov.in
- From the Home Page rechannel to the Notification Session
- Click on the link to the CGPSC Admit Card 2017
- Type your login details viz; Name/ Roll Number/ Registration Number/ Date of Birth in the relevant fields given
- Verify the data provided once again to check and correct the mistakes occurred if any and click on the Submit Key
- Download the pdf file
- Maintain a printout of the CGPSC Admit Card 2017 for further reference.